MAXED OUT AXE THROWING
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• The operation of Maxed Out Axe Throwing may be affected by weather conditions or maintenance activity.
• Maxed Out Axe Throwing reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the venue for: failure to follow safety instructions, offensive behaviour, theft, vandalism, failure to comply with these conditions of entry.
• Strictly no alcohol or drugs to be brought on to the premises.
• Covered footwear must be worn at all times.
• You must not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, images, symbols, or phrases, etc.
• Vehicles are parked at the premises at your own risk. Maxed Out Axe Throwing will not be responsible for loss of, or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in, or on any vehicle.
• Patrons must be aged 13 years and older to enter the Maxed Out Axe Throwing premises.
• Patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult or legal guardian over the age of 18. Maxed Out Axe Throwing staff will not supervise patrons under the age of 18.
• Published times of sessions may vary.
• The use of any image or audio recording device is not permitted in any bathroom facility.
• Please report any incidents to staff immediately.
• Maxed Out Axe Throwing reserves the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
• Any photographs, videos or audio recordings taken by you on the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without Maxed Out Axe Throwing’s consent is strictly prohibited.
• Maxed Out Axe Throwing reserves the right to photograph and video guests at any time for security or for use in promotional activities and general commercial operations of Maxed Out Axe Throwing. You expressly agree to the use of your image and likeness for these purposes without compensation.
• No glassware or sharp objects to be brought on to the premises